Saturday 4 March 2017

budget research - PAB

venue hire - I emailed the local theatre venues to look at prices seats and what I wanted, I discussed with the venue organiser and she said if was a youth project it would come under non-commercial, and have decided to use the assembly hall in the cabaret setting which then gives me 300 seats. This meant it came to £328 as I chose my show dates to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday.




    Having it in the cabaret setting allows my dancers to be able to be immersive within the performance making it more interactive for the audience.




For flyers and promotional elements Im using a family friend who is doing it within a deal for me, usually flyers are £99 for 1000 but I'm paying £99 for 650 flyers and then 10 A3 posters which he doesn't sell unless seriously demanded, the posters being around £4-£6 each would have been about £40 extra but got it included Inkind for working for them in the summer previous. He is also printing merchandise for me at the price of £100 for 5 jumpers, 10 t-shirts and 20 wristbands.














No comments:

Post a Comment