Saturday 17 September 2016

15/9/16

In this lesson we started with some warm up games and then a mini devising exercise so that we could get to know the new year twelves, I think this was a good idea as ice breakers make it all a lot easier in the future when we have to work as a team for our musicals. We then split into our two classes. I found it quite strange when we first started as I'm not used to this as a class it felt like an extra curriculum event but by the end of the lesson it all seemed to fit together.

Talking to Kim we all decided that over the year we wanted to challenge ourselves, improve on our singing techniques like naturally finding harmonies and going further into character development, I liked our outcomes as I think character development is something I'm not strongest at therefore I want a challenge to help me improve it.

After this we did singing, we sang, I want to break free, Crazy little thing called love and Radio Gaga; I love the show We Will Rock You and have seen it numerous times so I already knew the songs but it was fun to sing them through with everyone as we could experiment with harmonies and such.

Overall I think it was a successful lesson and a positive start to the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment