Monday 2 January 2017

PAB - CV

CURRICULUM VITAE

I am a polite, well-presented individual who is highly creative and hardworking seeking for a part time job. I have good communication skills and I work well in a team due to my background in performing arts. My experience on the stage has also given me the confidence to work independently and communicate easily with others.

I have a methodical approach to working, as well as good time management and an eagerness to learn. I believe that I am reliable, trustworthy, adaptable and hard working.


Name:    Talia May Murphy                  
Address: 75 St Lawrence Avenue, BN14 7JL
                                   
Tel:      07788292751                             
Email: t.murphy98@hotmail.com                      
DOB:   20/10/1998                   

Education & Qualifications:
2011-2015 Durrington High School       GCSEs taken in 2015
Grades:
Art – B                              Performing arts – Distinction (A)            Maths – B
Dance – B                         Media Studies – B                                 Spanish – C
Science – B                       English Literature – C                            English Language – B
Statistics – C          
           
2016 – TBC

ALEVELS/AS/BTECS-

Musical Theatre BTEC –(first year) - D*     Dance AS – to be taken 2016
( Distinction star )

Creative Media BTEC – (first year) – Merit

Art AS - D

Other Qualifications              
Passed all dance exams with mainly distinctions in tap and modern (ISTD)

Employment History

Work experience at Northbrook College within the Theatre Department. During this role I viewed lessons, helped out with the technical team by fixing up the theatre in Lighting and Set, as well as working in the office completing administrative tasks.

I currently work as a Sales advisor at the weekends at F. Hinds Jewellers, in which I have had to learn many skills about the job specifics as well as overall working in sales such as handling doubts and situations as well as compromising and working effectively as a team.

Positions of Responsibility                
National Citizen Service
This was a 4 week course which was focused on helping the local community by doing   actions such as renovating homes for teenagers in need, raising money for them and volunteering at other charity works.

The Chanctonbury Play Scheme.
This was a 1 week voluntary work-scheme in which I looked after and played with children with disabilities. This helped me to be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment.

Children’s Theatre
This was a unit within my college course where I helped to create an audience appropriate performance which we then performed to the children at Broadwater C of E Primary School.

Skills & Attributes
                                                 
I was a regular member of the Durrington School Dance Team in Rock Challenge Uk from year 8 which I have continued at my college.  This has helped me develop both team work and independence, throughout this I have contributed through being a dancer as well as assisting with choreography.

I was a member of Team England for the Dance World Cup 2011 and 2013 which taught me discipline and taking responsibility for my actions.
Choreographing Dance Routines – this requires organisational skills and an ability to communicate to the dancers to get them to carry out my directions.

Interests                               
Dance, Choreographing, Art, Reading, Singing, acting and Films.



No comments:

Post a Comment